Go further. See more.
Photos: Juan Luis De Heeckere and Alfredo Escobar
My city <3
Heisskalt am 19.04. in Hamburg, bestes Konzert!
Where can I can this shirt?
My city, my city <3
Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second.
— William James
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”"
These two feet will get me anywhere I need to go. To California, to Germany, even to the train I’m about to miss. These two feet can complete any journey. It is only a direction required.
A journey is best measured in friends, not in miles.
I go away for like a month… and come back to almost 100 hundred asks in my box…
whhhaaaattttt iss this? haha
What’s your excuse? Get out there.